Monday 25 February 2013

INTRODUCTION!!!










Hiya Chingy here! Blogging things! I have so much free time.... i.e if am not busy working as an event planner so i have decided to start blogging. Chingycheddah.blogspot.com we revolve round me, news, gossip, event and whatever i find worth sharing and interesting. I want y'all to read my blog daily and keep reading. I will make sure i keep my blog updated.You can send me Emails, if you have any suggestions or gist. Feel free to leave your comment. I want to be your new Wendy William naija style *wink*

13 comments:

  1. Dis is great girl I luv u chingy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dis so nice my dear *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pic! Wetin u come dey wif Akon naa. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv ur couple pix wit akon,chingy u da bomb.luv ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot hot chingy go girl we luv u our next linda ikj

      Delete
  6. Go girl,wish u all d best..God wil guide ur step.cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesoooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete